You can help by donating hand warmers, clothing, Shoes, Slippers, Food Items, Drink,
Hosehold needs, travel-size deodorant and new underwear to mention a few!
HELP MEET THIS NEED
Help our Youth with Your In-Kind Gifts
While the youth we serve have important seasonal needs, certain items are in demand year-round.
In-kind donations of hygiene supplies, bus tickets, and other day-to-day items help YouthCare
Project keep its costs down — allowing us to dedicate that much more of our budget to providing all
those other resources that get youth off the streets and preparing for life.
- We welcome individual donations. You might also consider hosting a drive in your community. Help us support homeless youth by
donating the following items throughout the year:
- Bus tickets and Phone or Shopping cards
- Gift cards (Fred Meyer, Target, Safeway, Ross, Payless, QFC, etc.)
- New underwear (boxers for men)
- Slippers and Shoes
- Mosquito Nets
- Books and writing Materials
- Deodorant (travel-size)
- Body Cream
- Razors and shaving cream
- Sleeping bags
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
How to Donate:
Donations are accepted at YouthCare Project’s administrative office during business hours
Monday–Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm. Drop them off in person or mail them to:
Youth Care Projects
35 Olowu Street
Email Us , Use our Contact Form or Click
below to DONATE
In-kind donation receipts will be issued to you for your tax purposes.
For more information, please contact us